Translate

The Rghit Door....



The right door reads....



 "The riches you my enjoy if you take possession of your own mind and direct it to any means of your own choice". The left Door reads." The penalty you must pay if you neglect to take possession of your own mind". 




 I was left with a choice- which was like an open invitation for the rest of my life. As my thoughts race a quarter-mile. I stay staring at two doors.....yet it should've been a no brainer. The fear rose with every thought of not succeeding made me in peccable about my confidence. My legs tremble as I took a step closer to the right door.  I have always known and I have always wanted to take possession of my own mind and directed it to any means necessary. The road to riches was calling and I cannot ignore anymore. I have always dreamed of flying or taking flight. I definitely have dreamed about living with no limits and I mean almost no limitations. I wanted it-- I had to have it.  If I drove it I owned it. If Lived in it, I designed it.... my legs had stop trembling with fear. Gathered my thoughts together and walked towards the right door. I slowly opened the door and walked right in,  I took possession of my own life. The road to success.....


Thank you for reading. Tune in for my next post, " The road to success".